Our goal is to provide affordable/attainable housing to the workforce and retirees in our community that wants to own their own home. To satisfy this need, we are building new single family homes in the Town of Silver Cliff. The houses will be 1156 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The lot size will allow for later additions or a detached garage. The price range of these cute bungalow style houses will be around $215K
We are also building slightly bigger 1200 sq ft homes with an attached garage in Adams Subdivision in . The lots are bigger with more room to spread out. These homes will be priced a little higher.
All homes will have views of the beautiful mountains with a yard for kids and pets to play. These cute little homes will come with a 1 (one) year home warranty.
Currently there is an amazing loan program available to assist lower income buyers to own a brand new home! Depending on the circumstances this program might allow a 100% , zero down payment loan with subsidized interest rates. You do not need a perfect credit score to be eligible. The application process is very simple and to get pre-qualified could take as little as 2 weeks! Now is the time to get qualified and get into your own home!
In order to help keep the homes affordable we can assist with the purchase and save on commissions.
Contact us if you are interested! We can assist you in getting qualified if you are eligible.
The 502 Direct Loan Program
USDA Rural Development provides loans to enable eligible applicants to purchase homes in rural areas.
The Direct Loan Program gives families with very low and low incomes the opportunity to buy, build, rehabilitate, improve, or relocate dwellings in rural areas.
Who is eligible?
Rural Housing loans may be made to applicants who meet the low income criteria that are based on the median income in each county.
In addition to the income criteria, applicants must:
- Have acceptable credit history
- Have stable income
- Have the ability to repay the loan
- Have acceptable debt load for income level
- Plan to personally occupy the dwelling
- Be a US citizen or qualified alien
What areas are eligible?
CCH serves Chaffee, Custer, Fremont Lake, Park and Teller Counties. For other counties visit: any local Rural Development office or check online at: www.usda.gov
What are the loan terms?
- 33 or 38 year terms
- Homes must be considered modest for the area and be in average or better condition.
- NO farmsteads, income producing structures, acreage large enough to subdivide, or in-ground swimming pools.
- Loan amounts can be approved up to 100% of the APPRAISED value, plus you may include the cost of the appraisal and tax service fees.
- Home may not exceed maximum purchase price limits for the county where it is located.
- Interest rate may be subsidized for qualified applicants, thereby making payments more affordable.
What are the requirements for NEW homes?
A new house must be built in accordance with the International Residential Code ® and 2006 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) ®.
The new house must be inspected during construction by a qualified third party inspector, local building official or Rural Development.
What are the requirements for existing homes?
- Homes previously occupied or over one year old must:
- Be inspected by a licensed home inspector.
- Have a safe and dependable water and sewage disposal system.
- Be free of termites and wood destroying insects.
- Have essential repairs approved and inspected by Rural Development AND warranted by the contractor making the repairs for one full year.
What are the modest home size limits?
New and existing home purchases no greater than 2,000 square feet living area (above grade) are eligible. Size waivers for energy efficient, modest homes exceeding 2,000 sf to meet special needs or large households are available on a case by case basis.
What are the maximum purchase price limits?
To view the income limits for counties in Colorado visit: http://www.usda.gov or contact CCH at (719) 269-7687
Contact CCH at (719) 269-7687 for more information.
Check them out on the web at http://www.uaacog.com or visit their
CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS!
Use this form to contact us to get more information about the homes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional
Phone: 719-351-3491 or 719-592-0240